Everyone is guilty of going to a cheap all you can eat buffet. Jose and I were invited to go to a Chinese buffet with some friends on Saturday. I was getting a sundae with all the fixins when I looked up to notice a little girl and her mom. The mom was busy filling up her plate with some sure-to-be delicious desserts, while her daughter picked up a serving tong and licked it! Just as soon as she had taken her stolen lick she put it right back before her mom could catch her. Then they just walked away. As I walked by I picked to the soiled tong and threw it on the floor behind the counter.
I couldn't help to think of was all that goes on at a buffet that we have no idea about. How many serving tongs have I used that some snotty-nosed kid had already licked??? Now I know that this is a legitimate question.
I'm certainly not in any rush to return to any buffet any time soon...
3 comments:
gross! hopefully your future posterity doesn't do the same thing. ;) miss you both! june is just around the corner...right?
Eeeww. I'm ruined now. :) We rarely go to buffets, though. Yuck!
thats disgusting... i am amazed at your fast thinking... you saved people, the world doesn't know it but you deserve a golden something award!
Post a Comment